View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 09:48 PM

Default TPTK and hidden outs.

Reads:

BB was a big fish who would call to the river with anything and fold when he doesn't hit or call with any piece of the flop so he didn't worry me much.

It was MP2's first hand on the table and he went all in preflop.

MP3 was a pretty loose player but agressive with this good hands. I only saw him bet/raise with two pair.

PokerRoom 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises 0.45 (All in) </font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (7.80 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (6.90 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks.

River: (6.90 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero calls, BB folds.

Final Pot: 11.90 BB

Flop: From my reads on him, I put MP3 on two pair A5 or A4. I don't know why I called when he raised me but I liked my call button more than my read on him. I didn't count hidden outs here...I probably should have but I think I had the outs to call him anyways. Do you know how to calculate hidden outs here?

Turn: His check could mean two things: he was either slow playing a full house or the 5 counterfeited his two pair.

River: I decided to bet the river anyways because I thought he was scared of the 5 (from my reads on him, he was agressive with his made hands) and I got raised...uh oh. I made a crying call just in case he was over-playing a pair of Aces or was raising because he sensed weakness in my turn check.

How would you have played it? Results to come.