View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Repercussions for blatant disconnect cheats?

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but getting disconnected pre-flop in the small blind with AA is clearly different than the hypothetical situation I described.

I've been disconnected a ton due to the party server srewyness as well and I don't think one has ever even been in a situation that would make it appear anything other than what it was. Blatant disconnects are so obvious and it would take a rather large coincidence for a truly accidental disconnect to occur at one of these times.

Unfortunately, the average Party support person would not be able to differentiate between the above examples.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you misunderstood me. I meant Party will take away the dp's of those who abuse them (I've gotten them taken away from a couple of people myself). They're actually pretty good at it, its not just the average "party support person," if you email them at abuse@partypoker.com, they look for a pattern, and if they find it they will take away the person's dp's. It only takes a couple of suspicious dp's i think for them to notice a pattern, and they say they look for things like disconnecting when facing a large raise, etc. etc.