View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 02:17 PM

Default Re: Official HULA 3 signup thread

I'm in. even though i don't really know what the competition is. assuming HULA is heads up limit association? (see the powerful inference abilities team captains?) [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

(is it a series of heads up limit matches between teams w/some kind of scoring system to divide up the prize pool?) anyways if it's only $50 and a couple hours a week i can definitely do it.

i currently play 5-10 and 10-20 shorthanded and heads up at UB about 50 hours/week. i also play 4-5 $100 HU NL matches/day. (i only mention this to provide some draft background info) i'm a significant HUL winner, but don't know how meaningful this is as

i usually challenge people that call me a fish in 6 man games--i figure if they can't deal w/the fluid starting hand stds of 6 man, they prob don't play HU. so it works out to be pretty good game selction to say the least [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

anyways, would love to have a chance to play some really good heads up players for bitty stakes and examine the HH so i hope i get picked.

peace,
wonka