View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 01:22 PM

Default Re: what\'s the strangest place you\'ve woken up after a night of drinking?

A friend of mine woke up on a couch in the wrong apartment once. He'd stumbled home drunk and went up to the wrong floor when he got to his apartment building. The funny part is that the girl who lived in the apartment had her boyfriend over that night and he had gone into the kitchen to get something to drink and saw my friend as he had entered the apartment. He said "Hey" to him, my friend replied back "Hey" as if nothing was up, and the boyfriend figured my friend belonged there and knew the girlfriend somehow.

The next morning, his girlfriend went to walk out into the kitchen in her underwear and her boyfriend stopped her and told her that "her friend" was sleeping on the couch. She got a little freaked out at this point and almost called the police. However, the boyfriend told her that my friend seemed pretty harmless, and that he'd go and wake him up and figure out why he was there. That's when my friend realized he was in the wrong apartment. Luckily she recognized my friend from the building, and calmed down enough to realize how funny this was.