View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 12:18 PM

Default Just a general suggestion to improve 2+2 books, pretty simple but good

I've just received HoH Volume I and II from Amazon.ca today. I was reading Volume I when I got to the first quiz chapter and attempted to answer them. Now I really enjoy problems in 2+2 books, they're fun and challenging. I like taking them seriously and answering to the best of my ability. Problem is, that the answer to the questions is so close-by, you can see it with your peripheral vision.

This is often distracting and I tend to see the answer before I want to. I like to read in bed and this usually means I have to get up and hide the answer with my palm. A simple fix to this would be to either have the answers on the following page, or devote a section entirely to the answers.

I know this may seem trivial or silly, but it's just something that would improve the books in my opinion and would make them that much more enjoyable to read (and to learn from). Sorry if this has been posted already, but I was in bed reading HoH (seriously [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) and felt like suggesting this ASAP.

Thanks for the great books! Time to get back into bed with the HoHs. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]