View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Results

[ QUOTE ]
Yes i thought about that too. About the overpush looking more like Ak because i might not do that with AA or kk. I would do it with qq though. And i almost just made a reraise but we didnt have enough chips to make that play and thought if i did that he may even be more liely to call as he would only have to call another 2500 or whatever. But i agree it would look scarier. And i was counting out a reraise than said screw it i cant fool around with it. My choices are pushing calling or folding. If we were deeper i agree reraisinfg is definately better.

Btw it smells like Ak or JJ. Sure there are more combinations of Ak but if itsa one of these 2 hands do you really want to risk your tounrament life calling off with 1010's in an almost coinflip. If you consdier yourself a good player you should be able to find better spots than coinflips when you got 6k left at 150-300 blinds. And if i have the jj's than he's in serious trouble. If i'm a maniac than his play becomes closer abnd probably correct. But against a solid big stack i think his play is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

if he's a big stack at 20x, then he has to get his money in with TT there if there is any chance that you have AK/AQ. If you thought that he was only calling with big pairs, then why make that move w/ AK? Why not make it w/ 56s? Sounds like you play a predictable game.