View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 01:04 PM

Default NL$600-hand from last night

This may be real obvious, and if it is, feel free to move it to small stakes AZK. That's where I stay anyway.

Villain is tight, but all I know about him is from datamining about 200 hands. 18/4/3.

My table image is really tight, I've gotten some bad cards and vpip is roundabout 12%. I haven't raised preflop yet. Suppose I might be playing a bit scared of the stakes, but I'm being aggressive postflop. Played about 50 hands, not seen a showdown. I have $630 and villain covers.

Party Poker (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Folds to villain in MP2 who makes it $25, MP3 folds, I call (I figure now is not a good time to start raising preflop, since I expect villain to have noticed that I'm tight. And since villain is only a 4%pfr. This means I'm ready to get away from the hand if I get a scary amount action on any flop containing an ace, a queen or a jack.), button and blinds fold.

Flop: ($59) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Villain bets $30, I raise to $80, villain insta-pushes, I..?