View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 11:15 AM

Default 2 hands from 115.00 buy in Live Tourney. Totally misplayed. Help me.

2nd hand from Live 115.00 buy in tourney. Starting stack 10000. Blinds are 100/200. I have 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the SB. 4 limpers, I complete, BB checks.

Pot 1200 - Flop is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I'm first to act..... Hero?? I bet 1000 to try and take it down right now which is a total donkish move. There were 2 callers. Turn is a Q
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] putting 3 to the flush on Board. I go into the tank and check and it checks around. River brings a 4th heart and I fold to an all in bet as he flashes the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] at me with a 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

After cold decked I have KK on the button. Blinds are now 300/500, 1 limper and I raise to 2200. Too big? Limper thinks, then folds and says, "pkt pair"

With blinds at 500/1000 and only 4K left, I see A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] MP1 raises to 2500, 1 caller, I reraise all in??? Both other players reraise all in as well. AK vs. KK vs. AQ and I'm out.

I felt so miserable as I misplayed both hands as well as pushed with what I knew was way behind.