View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 10:03 AM

Default how to manage bad luck?

How do you keep your head cool when you just keep losing and loosing when you are not doing anything really that wrong?!

Or when you fold hand after hands pf and then when you finally get a hand, you lose that too either to a few outer on the river or like what happened 5 minutes ago: I lost Q8 to Q9 in HU (both had pair of quees) and the very next hand lost a K8 to K9 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It was hilarious!

I had AK, AQ and AJ once, never flopped ANYTHING. Not even a backdoor. And just like a tease, when I has A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. The flop came [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and just the next flop [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Unbelievable. Time for a break. Only for a day though! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]