View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 01:51 AM

Default Re: Differences between Party and Stars Sit and Go\'s

[ QUOTE ]
That is obviously what decides whether your post deems deletion or not. My reply was slighted on the side of sarcasm, but since you ask.........

Was this post worthy of the almighty censor? I do not provide much input to these forums, but take an awful lot from them. I personally do not mind one bit when a person asks a question that has been asked 8 million times before. Who knows, maybe Stars STTs changed suddenly last night.

If it pisses you off, don't read the question. How many billboards do you pass each day with the same friggin message? Do you stop, get out of your car, and spray paint the Coke ad black?

Give the guy a break, almighty elite.

Onaflag............

[/ QUOTE ]

are you freaking retarded?

there are many things that get your post deleted.

in the case of the op of this thread, his first 2 threads got deleted AND I SENT HIM A PM TELLING HIM WHERE TO GET THE EXACT ANSWER TO HIS QUESTIONS. they were deleted and responded to in exactly this fashion because the answers to his questions are in the FAQ that is STICKIED TO THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

this post probably is worth the "almighty" censor, though, as one can see, I DIDN'T CENSOR IT. IT IS RIGHT HERE.

People don't need to be pissed off by the repetitious posts, but they also don't need to have to be forced to decide to wade through them to find content. this is way different than people not needing social posts for instance. repetitive posts, particularly those that are answered in the FAQ need not remain on the forum. once someone is directed to the FAQ, the thread has no use at all, since the one person who wanted to know where that answer is has it. honestly i think that i might have put a section on party v stars in the FAQ, but i'm not sure, and i am sure that it wasn't as detailed as this OP wanted.

additionally, the contention that a post is at any point deleted based on anything as ridiculous as post count of the poster is totally absurd and false. i don't know where you could possibly get such an idea in your head.

anyway, that's as much time as i feel like wasting on your accusations and vitriol right now.

citanul