View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Differences between Party and Stars Sit and Go\'s

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If a post gets deleted, does it still count towards one's total? Total post count seems important enough to warrant the question.

Onaflag...........

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the thread "pissed off" anyone, it's just that this has been asked before and it's Citanul's job to delete repetitive posts and keep the forum clean.
Wtf?!

How is total post count important?

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

That is obviously what decides whether your post deems deletion or not. My reply was slighted on the side of sarcasm, but since you ask.........

Was this post worthy of the almighty censor? I do not provide much input to these forums, but take an awful lot from them. I personally do not mind one bit when a person asks a question that has been asked 8 million times before. Who knows, maybe Stars STTs changed suddenly last night.

If it pisses you off, don't read the question. How many billboards do you pass each day with the same friggin message? Do you stop, get out of your car, and spray paint the Coke ad black?

Give the guy a break, almighty elite.

Onaflag............

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the thread "pissed off" anyone, it's just that this has been asked before and it's Citanul's job to delete repetitive posts and keep the forum clean.