View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: Still wrong-o

ACPlayer, I remember I once posted three alternate translations of certain disturbing Koranic verses, in order to satisfy your objections rgarding "interpretation" or "translation". All three translations were by Islamic scholars, who were also Muslims. All three translations corroborated the plain, literal verses of the Koran, just as I had stated.

You then objected further that you couldn't speak Arabic. Well if Muslim scholars and imams agree on the general thrust of the translation, that ought to be good enough for you, since you know nothing about it.

The "protection" of which you speak only applies to those Christians and Jews WHO AGREE TO LIVE SUBSERVIENTLY UNDER ISLAMIC LAW. Hence my claims are correct.

It has been proven to you but you won't accept it because that would force you to revamp your premises and conclusions.

In other words, it is you who are both highly ignorant and dogmatically close-minded about these issues. But the Muslim scholars and imams disagree with you about Islam. And all you have to do is listen to what they say. But you won't even do that.

Talk about close-minded; you are the very definition of close-minded.