View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Muslim Immigrants: Importing Terrorists?

Is the U.S. presence in Iraq bs? Yes.

Have Muslim countries been royally screwed over by the U.S, Israel and company? No question about it.

My quarrel with Islam is not rooted in "hatred for brown people" or any other such nonesense. However, we have a cultural war on our hands. How anyone in England, France or the Netherlands (where the culture is slowly being eroded by Islam) can defend this intolerant, pathetic excuse for a religion is beyond me. Especially folks in the United Kingdom in light of what happened last week.

Concede to the demands of Islam (some not unreasonable- to be sure) and the demands become greater and greater- furthering their goal of oppressing the world with their beliefs and culture.

I know the ultra-liberals will never be convinced of the fact that I and my ilk really are not entirely right wing racist wackos. That is unfortunate because the chasm between our mutual thinking will continue to stunt our progress.

What really blows my mind is the left wing Christian bashers who turn around and defend Islam- a far more intolerant religion that advocates violence that cannot even begin to compare to a few "Christian" nut cases.

All the best to my British brothers after the recent attack. Disagree as we may, I certainly would not wish death or dismemberment on those whose opinions differ from mine.