View Single Post
Old 07-16-2005, 09:45 AM

Default Re: What did you think I had?

It's not always about Aces.

Like when I had KTs and flop was 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I made my standard 3BB raise preflop and slow played my top two pair of course. But the turn was a 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (potential straight draw, flush draw). My opponent comes out swinging. Now I thought it was time to take down the pot, so I raised enough to put him all in (about 5 times his initial bet) and after thinking about it for a minute, he calls. He had A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. River: A !!! What did he think I had??? I haven't bluffed or semi-bluffed all night!

Final hand: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] - 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] - A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]