View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 06:26 PM

Default Re: Would you take Matusow at 8-3?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and i agree with Greg Raymer. Matusow winning would be bad for poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where did Raymer say this? I doubt he did. Would love to see a link or something to back up this statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you haven't read it yet, but he gives his thoughts on the thread or two below this one. "Thanks again for your support" I think is the title of it.

BTW, Mike would not make a good representative for this game, and I don't think Mike wants to give anything back. My impression of the guy is that he thinks of himself only and doesn't pick his acquaintances very well...

I'm in full agreement with Greg on this one. I seem to experience a trashtalker every week now. I still keep the chat on...it's a fun read.

PB

[/ QUOTE ]

if you have Comcast On Demand cable you might be able to see some "interesting" poker shows on there. they are from the Players Network. its kinda funny that there is a ton of gambling related content on there.

anyways, there are ON Demand shows for poker and the one that is currently on there features Matusow, Sklansky, and Todd Brunson talking about Omaha Hi-Lo. you can tell that Sklansky doesnt want to be there. Matusow is constantly talking and stepping over everyone and Sklansky just has this look on his face that is priceless. All 2+2'ers should check this out.

Comcast digital cable. go to On Demand, then Lifestyle, then Gambling, then Poker.