View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Re: whoops forgot a title...DO YOU LIKE THIS BLUFF?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate the turn raise and I hate it more when he smooth-calls. I hate the river bet even more considereing his turn smooth-call.

Why would you bluff when the 4s falls? This doesn't fill out any draw whatsoever. He min-raises PF so you gotta credit him for a strong holding. Are you hoping he puts you on AQ? What if HE has AQ?

Maybe it's just me but I hate this bluff, without a read on the guy. Maybe it's different for you b/c maybe he was transparent to you. But on paper this is worse than child-abuse.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all the min-raise meant nothing. Second, if you read right above your post, i came to this realization and now realize the mistake. Third, what's the point of giving me advice in a tone like that? Did you read the original post? I somewhat had a read on him. Bah, your post pisses me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

His PF minraise means SOMETHING. What tone am I using? You SOMEwhat had a read on him?? Not good enough. My post pisses you off? lol. Why? I hate the bluff. That's just me, if you think it's an historical God-like bluff, then carry on. If you agree with anything I say then apologize.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't care if you don't like it, that's why i posted the hand. But i just found it strange that you'd post this after i already came to this realization, and you said it was "worse than child abuse." A simple "i didn't like it" woulda been just fine...and don't respond to this as it has nothing to do with poker content...let's move on...