View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 05:49 AM

Default Re: Politically Incorrect WSOP Post

When I said Christian, I meant non Jewish, non Muslim, non, Buddhist. Didn't mean only religious Christians. Also remember that some ot the foreigners are Christian. Plus the attributes I ascribed to them (uninterested in learning from others) was just an average of course. Still I have little doubt that attribute is more common among the group mentioned.

The syndrome also has little to do with newbies. When you go into the Bellagio and look at games over 80-160 you will see that more than two thirds of the players are either, foreign, Jewish, Black or female. And that has been true for a long time. But it isn't true for medium size games.

Before anyone gets too insulted by my post I need to point out that it is just a continuation of my never ending quest to make sure that people know that the typical American, especially the ones who have had it easy for quite a while, are woefully uneducated and couldn't care less. They get away with their ignorance because this country can give them pretty much a free ride with only about 5% of the citizens being competant. And by competant I usually mean mathematically, logically or scientifically competant. And while a majority of Americans are guilty of this incompetance, the non Jewish, non Asian segment is more guilty, for whatever reason.