View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Re: 20-40 commerce...hand reading excercise

no TT otherwise he pops it preflop to take the free straddlebucks lying in there. outside chance he was planning a complex limp/3bet against your assumed straddleraise, but i doubt it.

since you don't raise the flop bet and he leads again, he's probably not doing this with a TPxK kind of hand. smoothcalling here looks like a hand that wants customers.

he doesn't lead out here unless he's willing to lead/3bet all-in due to the bloated pot size due to the straddle. double paired final board really takes a small set out of the equation, so we're probably looking at a strong draw, which he feels he may be dominating you with, hence he keeps firing to carge you for drawing dead.

oh yeah, even less likely he has something like AA-JJ and was planning a LRR if you aren't popping your straddle with 66. if he's so solid, i doubt he's missed that you're not one of those people who are potting it 75% of the time they straddle.

he's either got a monster and is VB'ing or busted draw. gvien above and board, i'd lean towards latter.

so i'm guessing a sooted ace high or something like 7d8d.

fim