View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Re: missed value with qq?

[ QUOTE ]
Over how many hands are these boys 12/5 and 9/1? I find it fairly strange that anyone who has those stats over a lot of hands will call a large pf-raise OOP with ATo.

Turn check is good, you should probably value bet river. (About half pot bet. Little less perhaps, against these tighites.) If might be so confused that I check behind on the river too though, I can't blame you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the ATo guy was incinerate, who I've known for a long while, and I know he's tight in general. He can do some crazy things sometimes so he's a bit of a livewire though. The other guy tho, the guy with 99 who had 9/1 stats, I only had like 50 hands on. I guess I needed more hands to really label both of them as tight players. Incin was the one who had me the most worried though, his call after the 99 guy called looked very strong. Good to know my turn check is ok though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PS. I think incin called just because of the 4-1 pot odds and implied odds of flopping something like trips, never seen him call with ATo heads up.