View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Greg Raymer Incident Poll .... what would you do?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, you would rather not answer the problem I found in your logic simply because I did not phrase my post in the form of a question?

I rest my case.

-EOMs-

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to go to your low level of trying to get the last word in that thread, because it's clear you know your logic is full of holes, and you can't be bothered to respond to the problems I found in it. Even getting the last word won't save your horrible excuse for an argument.

Trying to be cute did nothing but make you look even more foolish than you did before. Congrats!

Your daddy,
AC

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess the -EOMs- was for show.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was reality before you posted this. EOMs MEANT it was my last message on this thread.

It's very telling that you would choose to post a PM to try to somehow 'get me', but it just makes you look even more foolish and cheap. Everyone knows posting a PM to try to get at someone is about the lowest thing one can do on 2+2. So, way to do that after telling someone else to "grow up".

I'm not one bit ashamed of anything I wrote there, and I would've written it in the thread if I didn't want to clog up more of the forum with my own BS (like this).

So, way to go, but you still didn't answer (because you can't) my problem with your logic, and you made yourself look like even more of an idiot. In fact, I'm very amused you would post this just to get some sort of weird leverage in an argument you obviously had no chance of winning. Quite the accomplishment.

Anyone else who reads this exchange between the both of us won't really care who had the better of the other, etc, but they might remember you resorting to the tactics of an 11 year old for some time to come.

-EOMs-

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you post a -eom-, then PM me with babble and then put me on ignore so I cannot respond...

...and I'm the childish one that needs the last word?

You're funny. Go pick daisys and frolic about with Bob.