View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.23 Released - Omaha/Crypto Support!

I have another feature request. It would be nice if we had more options when setting color ranges. Specifically, I would love to be able to use more than just the range of the stat itself to determine what color it should be. I like to set the required hands low so that I can get a decent picture of the table stats quickly and so that I can get a very broad idea of what type of player each person might be. Obviously, not having very many hands limits the usefulness of the individuals' data. I would love to be able to adjust colors based on number of hands so that I could have the colors become brighter for players for which I have more data. For instance, less than 20 hands could be the same colors, but very dark so they don't stand out. 20-50 could be intermediate. 50 hands and up could be the normal color. It would also be nice for some stats if I could use the number of actions used to calculate these numbers to determine what color to make them. For example, I can get an idea of AF in X hands for a loose player, but a tighter player's numbers might be skewed since they haven't seen as many flops, turns, and rivers in the same number of hands. That's not too big of a deal though. If I could use # of hands as one of the criteria, I would be satisfied with that.

One other idea is to ignore players who are sitting out when calculating table stats. Is this done currently? I haven't checked, so maybe it is.

Thanks again for this app!