View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 06:26 AM

Default Re: Empire Account Closed

I'm indifferent about HUD's and what-not.

I'm still adamant about party/skins cust-serv though.
They are making roughly $1-zillion-trillion-quadrillion per day in rake and they evidently put roughly 0.0000000000000000000001% of that into their customer ervice operations.

Compare that to pokerstars (and paradise and a couple others) where you KNOW that a situation or misunderstanding such as this would be handled fairly quickly and competently (at least not ignored) and it just ticks me off.

Pokerstars had lightning-fast responses back in the days when they had 2k players during weekend peak-hours (when I first started playing there in Feb, 2003).
If they could do it then when they certainly weren't pulling in as much money as they are now then it stands to reason that Party/skins could get their act together and actually freaking respond to such situation as Miah's.

For this reason as well I don't think it's too much to ask that they contact poker-edge users with an e-mail that specifically references poker-edge if that is the product they have a problem with.
They sent out these stupid generic e-mails to save time trying to inform people to stop using the 'bad' products but it is very difficult to even know what those are without having to do some research.
This shouldn't be necessary. Why do the players here have to research it and wait forever for a repsonse?
If Empire has a problem with poker-edge then just take the time to tell the player 'Hi....we don't want you using poker-edge anymore.'

Same treatment of their customers who were supposedly 'abusing' their bonuses. All they had to do was tell their players ahead of time and/or not offer them the bonus.

Empire has impressed me yet again with their incompetence and rudeness.
But I still like the free TV they sent me!!