Thread: First live game
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 10:02 PM

Default Ahnuld

[ QUOTE ]
Very helpfull aggie. Isnt it you who posted just today how this forum has gone downhill? How is this comment supposed to be of any use. It isn't in the least bit funny or clever. In fact it's sad that you bothered to reply in that manner at all. This was a real question I had and I'm sure you are very capable of posting something that would be of use to me. So instead of posting garbage like you did above, please do not post at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately you failed to pick up his sarcasm. I speak for many when I say that stupid questions deserve stupid answers. What makes you think that your question is appropriate in the Mid-, High-Stakes PL/NL Forum?

So you're asking for generic tips on how to win at live play? Well, it's a lot like online poker, except you won't see as many hands per hour, players regularly make "standard pf raises" with questionable hands (like AJo), and it's easier to pick up on other players' tells. You'll just have to get a feel for it yourself.

If you're asking for generic advice on how to play live poker, try writing your post in the General and/or B&M Cardrooms forums.