View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Pocket 6\'s with M=4

[ QUOTE ]

FOLD

Do you really think that the Villain is folding any kind of a hand here getting 2:1? He'll make a relucant call with his QTo and a lot of other hands that we don't want to see, including overpairs and other good hands. There's also still the issue of 4 players left to be heard from. Pushing here is straight gambling.

Kings

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think this a clear cut fold, nor is it a clear cut push. You need to be about 45% against his range of hands here for break even, if he really is playing aggressive with his big stack you're going to be better than 45%, however the thing I'd be worried about is somebody else waking up with a bigger hand. I'd look at the players on my left and if they look disinterested in the hand, then I push, if they've been willing to gamble, and therefore will be willing to push with a hand like 88 after a reraise, then I fold. Without a read, I'd probably fold since the blinds will be going up after I pass through them, but I think the difference between pushing and folding is pretty marginal.