View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Best Practice for calling a girl after getting her number?

Don't make the mistake of waiting too long. A stripper at Spearoment Rhino gave me her number once and I thought it would be money to wait a week. Ya, I'm pretty sure she didn't know who I was by then.

Don't call too quick or too often either. I think I pulled a Jon Favreu melt down last night on accident. This chick (works VIP at this show I frequent) who wants my cack gave me her card, kissed me on the lips, and invited to a party at her house. She was giving me directions and I told her I was just call when I got close. Well, I call and she answers and then the phone cut off. I call back and it gives some message which I think is an out of service area type message. So I kept on calling back thinking she was in a bad area or something. The last time I called I actually listened to the message and it directed me to her voicemail. So I think her battery was dead and its going to show me calling like 10 times. Now I feel like a dicktard.

So, in conclusion, don't listen to me about advice, just learn from my mistakes.