View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Hellmuth lays down AK on a AA4 flop!?

[ QUOTE ]
After seeing this for the first time a few minutes ago I immediately went to the Day 1B thread and was astonished that no one had remarked upon this BIG laydown. I didn't even see a thread about it on the next 3 pages. Sorry, if this has been posted, but this is either the greatest laydown in history or the weak-tightest move of all time!

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw it mentioned here one time last night and nobody responded to the poster. i have been waiting for the details because i did not belive that ONLY the flop cards were out there. i really want to hear the betting sequence that got him to lay down with only the flop showing. imho, this could be the greatest laydown i have ever seen. as i said, i don't know the sequence, but i also don't know how you fold this with only the flop out there of AA4. also, did the FH player show? how do we know for sure that it was a house? if i moved in to bluff PH off this, i would have claimed a house too. i want more on this story. i just want to know if the guy flipped the 44 up.