View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Thought experiment

[ QUOTE ]
Never limp pf (I take it you mean never open limp?), and not open with 99 UTG? Does that mean you'll fold it? (If so, you must be drunk obviously.)

Never open-limp in the CO or button, and open raise quite much more than half the hands you're opening in MP. That's about how I play 6max. Open raising 22-66 UTG isn't going to happen though. Not open folding them either.

And I'm not about to raise A4s on the button after 3 limpers. And not about to fold it.

I don't understand what you're saying actually, but it doesn't sound (maximally) profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know. I haven't worked out the details of this strategy yet, but it seems like I could probably get away with NEVER being the first limper, in either 6max or 10max. I think this means folding 88 and below as well as AJo and worse UTG, although I'm not sure. My fear is that I'm losing EV by folding those hands there, but at the same time to any reasonable player my hand should be pretty transparent. I also don't really like raising AJs and AQo UTG, although thats slightly more acceptable in a 6max game.

More thoughts?

The Doc