View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 10:53 AM

Default Re: tough spot with Kings...

Feel free to ignore me from now and and I think we'll get among just fine.

Im not always anxious to mention my win rate. When I first started playing, I was doing fairly well, but really didnt know how I compared to everyone else and if I was doing good, bad or lousy so I was always asking about win rates. Now I have enough experience to know where my win rate stacks up against everyone else so when people ask those same questions, I answer them.

If someone like you questions my advice, I might mention my win rate to show that whatever it is Im doing does work. Im not saying Im the winningest player in the world, but Im doing better than most in my games and you know it.

The article that you mentioned being horrible advise gives several examples of check raises that I use all the time. They work so they cant be horrible at least not in the games I play. Maybe they dont work in your games, I dont know. Maybe you play more LAGGY than I do, so they dont work for you, I dont know. I know they work for me.

I read the entire Diablo thread and If I remember correctly the math said that the guy needed to have something less than AA about 70-75% of the time for his push to be at least nuetral EV. Theres no way in hell they guy has AA less than 90% of the time after the way the action went.

Diabblo knew full well that the guy had AA but decided to pay him off and he said as much.

Ive been wrong alot of times, but Im not wrong in that hand. Even if I am, SO WHAT? Theres alot of different playing styles that will get the money. I fold alot of hands that most people wont but yet Im still able to win. My style works for me. I read alot of advice given here and cringe because it wont work in the games I play and I know it because Ive tried alot of it. It probably does work in higher stakes games, I dont know. For example, Diablo refered to his open raise to $150 as "not a real raise". He called it "an open". OK, fine. I learned something about high stakes games. That advice would get you killed in the $1/$2 Prima game. His advice was given in the context of his high stakes game so Im sure its good advice. Most of my advice is given in the context of MY games and it does work. Its been working for years so I feel fine giving it out.

And I really would like to learn to play big draws better so if you can point be to any good threads, fell free.

I was given that nickname by some drug dealers and when I first got on the internet and needed a nickname I shortened it. SO FRIGGIN WHAT? What the hell does your stupid ass nickname mean. Who cares? Youre being ridiculous.

Ive said numerous times that my website caters towards beginning players not experts such as yourself. So I put up a bio on myself (which wasnt even my idea) to tell everyone about myself. Alot of new players start playing in very similar fashions to how I did, so they can relate to my story.

Youre a petty little person, and likewise, Im done with you.