View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 06:39 AM

Default Re: tough spot with Kings...

1. you discussed none of what i said
- i don't care about your winrate, i care about your constant anxiousness to mention it, which i sadly ironic in reading your response. do you understand the difference? re-read what i said, or better yet continue interpreting the posts of others however you desire.
- show me that math from diablo's hand. go do it. i have done it, have you? also, read the zee response again. there is clearly no way you are correct here, but it really doesn't matter what i say, because your opinion is of no concern to me.
2. [ QUOTE ]
And dont lump me in with Richie Rich. Im nothing like him. Find one post of mine where you think Ive given horrible advice.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have alot to learn about pushing big draws and things like that so i dont know why you think that I think Im a guru.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was exactly what i was going to mention. i have seen you give crappy advice on how to play strong, non-made hands, but that's beside the point.

I obviously don't think you are a poker guru. i am saying that you are doing others a disservice in presenting yourself as such. you know what i'm talking about

if you want me to honestly call you out on bad advice, this is terrible. just today i was thinking to myself how i need to be a nicer poster like the staples of MH. geuss i messed that one up. I apologize for the tone.

my entire beef can pretty much be summarized with this (from your site):
The Iceman has played poker extensively while in the army and took up online poker about 4 years ago. He has worked his way up the poker food chain and now plays as high as $5/$10 NL with a $1000 buy in.

He considers himself a semi-pro player which by his definition means that he makes significantly more money playing poker than he does at his real job and that he could play poker for living if he ever needed or wanted to.

Iceman5 currently works as police detective in a major US city and has been in more than his share of scrapes. He is able to use his life experiences and ability to read people at the poker table to his best advantage.

Contrary to popular belief, iceman5's nickname is not related to the movie Top Gun. The nickname "ice cream man" was given to him by a group of thugs he was constantly "dealing with" on his beat years ago and he shortened it to iceman when he first came on the internet back around 1992.

who the heck says that? who allows that to be said about him? who cares how high you've played? you changed your own nickname from "ice cream man" to "iceman"? who gives themselves a nickname? who, besides DS, says "I could do this hard thing if i chose to, but i choose to not do it."

whatever, i'm done here. I can't stand the fact that i'm ragging on a guy who served in the army and has a kid. hope you stay safe WRT being a cop. im out.

fim