View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 06:37 PM

Default middle of tournament battle of the blind-i was just kind of winging it

this hand came up recently in a smallish mtt,and i realised that since this is a rare enough situation i didnt really know how best to play it,so i was just figuring it out as i went along

it was in a $25 freezout on vcpoker,115 runners,top 18 pays but payout is top heavy and i'm not too interested in sneaking into the money

i've been at the table a few orbits,but i havent really got involved much,so i probably have a fairly tight image if anyone's paying enough attention to notice,which is unlikely

not much of a read on the villain but i've a vague idea that he's pretty loose,agressive,and not very good but not terrible either

blinds are 100/200,i have about 3000 and he has me covered by maybe 2000

its folded to me in the SB and i complete with 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

he checks,flop is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

i bet out 200,he calls
turn is the 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ,i bet 400,he minraises,i call

river is the 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ,i check

any comments?
as i said i wasnt quite sure how to play this,i think it went alright but any suggestions would be appreciated