View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 05:35 PM

Default How to deal with dell

Ok...I am going to make this as short as possible because it is a LONG story. Basically, 3 months ago I ordered a dell computer, which i was told could support 2 monitors, and 2 of the 19" screens. Anyways, I get the computer and it can only support one monitor. That was all ok, so I called them and ordered a videocard that could support 2 monitors. Well, about a month after ordering the card, it has still not arrived, so I checked its status online and I was told the order had been cancelled...So, I call them up wondering what the deal was and they had no clue what was going on. So, I reordered the part and was told it would be rush delievered to me within 2 days. 2 weeks later, no videocard. I called back again and was told it was on back order and that It would be sent within a week...As of 2 days ago, it is still not here. So I call asking to return the whole system as the computer is basically useless to me as I bought is just for 8 tabling. They then tell me I can not return it because they only take returns up to 21 days after the purchace. So, now I am left with a computer I dont need. What am i to do? I emailed them stating that if I knew I would not be able to get the part in within 3 months, I would not have ordered the computer in the first place. I am still waiting on a response that I am probably not going to get. So, what am I to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated.