Thread: 2+2 mIRC Chat
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 03:00 AM

Default Re: 2+2 mIRC Chat

[ QUOTE ]
Not pathetic in any way. You call me stupid, and that's a lie. I don't take kindly to people proclaiming falsehoods. I correct it. Pretty simple. You try to cover your errors by saying "Oh, I was just poking fun at you".

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to correct anything, nor am I agreeing with your own assessment of yourself, but you are proving my point all by yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
See, instead of taking action and being a man about things and addressing the argument at hand, you go off on a tangent and start poking fun like a child.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly are you trying to discuss? The fact that I am "scum" only "capable of insults" (Do you see the problem with your own argument here?) or your ridiculous assumption of IRC?

[ QUOTE ]

You are scum. You are only capable of insults and immature name-calling, and you avoid the facts. The fact-being, you banned me because you follow the ideology of "Disagree with El Diablo and it's like you called my mother a whore". Fact-being, you didn't even get a chance to know me before you started hating me and banning me at random. Fact-being, you're a child who uses your ops powers in IRC to feel more like an authoritative figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

'Twas not I who banned you, mayhap you should get the facts before you further proceed to make yourself look like a fool. I stand by my original assessment of you, scroll up if you need to be reminded of just exactly what it was.

By the way, wasn't it you, not I who started the "immature name-calling"?