View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 10:33 PM

Default Getting \'turned down\' by a girl way below your league

Seriously... if I'm in the majors this broad is just learning how to hit off a T. She might be in litle league but if she is she's the goofy kid they stick in right field.

4th of July my friend and I get drunk at a beach party. It winds down and at about 3am we head to my friends house who has some people over. I drink some more beers and this girl there comes and lays with me on the couch. Starts taking my hands and feeling her tits, etc. By now I'm extremely drunk and I try to get her in the bathroom to get head. Drawing dead.

Hour or two goes by, now my friend is in on the play and we are saying the most obscene [censored] to this girl. She's loving it. But she's not ready to blow yet, so I'm trying to finesse a little bit. I've got her shirt off and I'm playing with her tits, I even tongue her nipple a little bit. Now there's the problem...

An hour or two go by more, me and my friend are totally demolished and I'm very blunt about wanting a blowjob. Very obscene [censored]. She continues being a cocktease, I call her some names, neither of us get blown, he passes out for a while, I play some limit online. End of the night

I wake up the next evening after sleeping off my hangover, log on to MySpace, and see a friendship request from her. Now the real problem begins... after remembering what she looks like, I feel kind of nauseous anytime I eat now. The most I did was suck her tit, but I'm still grossed out. She is not a 1, but she is at best a 4. So I can't help but think if I accept her as a friend on MySpace, I will want to yack everyday. Do I tell her I couldn't help but feel vomitous if I added her as a friend and deny the request, add her as a friend and risk puking up a few burritos, or just ignore it?

I would normally not have a problem adding an ugly girl to my friendship list as I am very compassionate, but I can't stop thinking about how gross this girl is and how my tongue actually touched a part of her body.

I'm hoping the feeling goes away the next time my mouth touches a woman. Like being painted over or some sht