View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Fun with Monsters ... [under the bed]

[ QUOTE ]

Terrible advice for a deep stack mid stakes situation. No one is telling him to fold. We are just telling him to keep the pot manageable with the third nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, you're trying to spin it like his hand is weak by saying "the third nuts". If you can't say something sensible please don't even comment on what I'm saying.

If you do what I say every time in this situation (a 3 way raised pot, this isn't 9 handed omaha here) it will pay for the money you lose when he has the straightflush.

By the way, I love how you said my play was "terrible". Oh yeah it's so ghastly that I'd go all in with the ace high flush on an unpaired board. I must fix this COSTLY leak in my omaha game...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If he's got the straightflush he's played it badly. One one of the streets he should've given you enough ammo to go all in by mini-raising or potting it himself so you don't have a chance to fold on a board pair

[/ QUOTE ]

Why should he do that? You put him all-in anyway.

Ejnar Pik, Southern-Docks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think u misread my post. I'm saying he (the villian) should've done it before the river or turn came off so he would've allowed the money to go all in before a scare card