View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 03:27 PM

Default Re: My (Negative) Review of Noble Poker

[ QUOTE ]
Out of curiosity, does anyone have any positive experiences with Noble?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine has been pretty good actually. Their software sucks, yes. You can multitable, but only by using one window for all tables and clicking to switch the view (which to me means you can't effectively multi. there). But the games are almost as easy as Pacific's.

I don't know anything about the SnGs or NL games, as I strictly play low fixed limit. The $.50-$1 games were a great intro. to the more aggressive Party 6-max games. These games at Noble are extremely loose and passive, and very profitable. The software also moves slower, which might actually be okay for anyone easing into these games who could use the extra time.

So yeah I can totally understand your problems with them, but for certain people Noble might be worthwhile. You can also sign up with them through a website and get a $50 gift certificate, books, or tabletop for free, so I think it's worth it to sign up, play 250 raked hands at loose-passive tables, and then either keep (slowly) raking it in or take the money and run (the last time I mentioned this website I was accused of spamming, so I won't do it here: just keep reloading 2+2's home page and eventually you'll see the advert for it over on the right side of the website).