View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Has anyone here ever had their Neteller account comprimised?

[ QUOTE ]
I did. Like a dumbass I used pretty much the same passwords for all the poker sites I play at and those passwords were the same as my Neteller account password. I suspect who ever cleaned out my Neteller account hacked into one of the poker sites I play with and maybe tried that password at neteller. It is possible that they hacked my computer, but I'm not sure how they got my password, and I've scanned my computer up and down for any key loggers or any other malicious software that could be used to grab passwords. I wouldn't have known anything was going on except for the money transfer confirmation sent by Neteller. Whoever stole my money moved it to an account on www.betandwin.com. And boy it's been a real pain to get ahold of betandwin.com.

So if anyone has ever had unauthorized usage of your neteller account, what ever happened? I'm waiting to hear back from my local police department about a police report I need to file. Neteller needs a police report to go ahead with the investigation.

This sucks ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

If they got some passwords from other sites that doesnt explain how they got your neteller account information and your neteller secure ID. seems to be something a little more going on.