View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Worst river ever, call small bet in big pot?

[ QUOTE ]
Aggie what do you think would be the worst river card? An A is bad but not as bad becuase KK is a possible holding. This way any pair has me beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn....you're totally right....if i could retract my statement i would.....for some reason i was thinking the A would counterfit you...My bad...

[ QUOTE ]
but it isnt an obvious call like you're implying

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did i imply that? I hate calling here but i do it anyway....The point i was trying to make is that i almost always call small bets into large pots if there is any question in my mind at all.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I'm posting in this forum becuase the repsonses are 100 times better. Sure 1-2 plays different than 2-4, but I aprreciate the higher caliber of responses only found on this forum, Ahnuld

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate that but it's sort of disrespectful of the other posters in this forum. Most of them don't want to read about 1-2NLHE....At the very least put the stakes in the title and perhaps apologize upfront for posting in what you knew was the wrong forum....

I'm not saying you should not read this forum....You probably should as there are some very smart people here. But they stop posting when they have to sift through so much spam (such as posts that belong in other forums)