View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: 3/6 6-max is easy (LC)

As I said, I was jacking around with cnfuzzd. I had a maniac image. I could have any two. I was raising and capping with any two PF. Again, that said, I like my post-flop play. I put BB on overs - obviously better than mine - and I wanted him to fold. I thought this was the best way to do it. Even if you don't take my image into account, this isn't really that bad of a play. I wouldn't normally make it, but it's not bad.

PF: Open-raising QJo from MP is fine/standard. The cap isn't. Sometimes I cap with small pocket pairs here. I would probably never do this in real play. Usually I would cap something like 66 but it's not much of a mistake, if any. You get to take the lead and overrepresent your hand for 1SB.

Flop: Standard continuation bet.

Turn: At these limits, I only give people credit for first level thinking. I think that he thinks "ooh, board paired, I can represent a 5 if I bet." I think an overpair would've CR'd the flop or led the flop or CR'd the turn, basically anything but what he did. He will probably call down if I raise here with ace high. I think I can move him off ace high later, so I call.

River: All little cards and again I have him read as big overcards, ace something or king something, so I raise.

Read: The guy was kinda passive-tightish but I wasnt paying much attention and I was running over the table.

I posted this for amusement purposes, not poker content. Laugh that the guy called me with J-high and I won with Q-high.