View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: Advice for college

[ QUOTE ]
Best piece of advice I can give is don't be a puss when you have a hangover. This means that during the week, you go to class hungover if need be. On Saturday, get up and resume drinking after some KFC or whatever... don't stay in on Sat night just because Friday night was rough. On Sunday, study hungover. Don't skip practice if you're hungover, too. I faked a shoulder injury when I was too drunk to execute a flip turn (swimmer) once--the other 500 odd practices I got through no matter what my condition. And somebody said it, I'd suggest taking it easy on Sundays party-wise with the obvious exceptions of Super Bowl and the like, and getting some work done.
Anyhow, if you whine/decide sleep it off when you're hungover, it'll cut into your time a LOT because you'll be hungover a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brother! That was my attitude! Be a man! It will pay dividends for years to come! I'm hungover at work right now, been here since 5am! Gotta get your bachelors in Hungover Management along with everything else.

Short story. I met some awesome girl at the bar , did mah 50cent Pimp What Holla back life thing , but got up at 830 and went to class. She was pissed off! I could of had morning action but I had a 10 pt quiz!!