View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 09:34 PM

Default rJ\'s Farewell....cant stand the crap in here.

Anyone remember the day that 2+2 was proud to be an affiliate free site? Those who have great powers that include their names being highlighted in red used to tell us they were above affiliate banners and would not accept them.

Oh, the good old days.

I will be taking a break from the zoo for a while. The things that drove me here and steered me from the dark side (rgp) are now taking over here.

Im all for smilies cutting people in half, and a good hearted flaming, but when you have idiots attacking new posters like what some said about JHE combined with the relentless spam and no way to filter it out it becomes too much. OC and Fishy were painful but at least tolerable, up until recently. I thank god for all of you staying that fishy has said he is leaving.

Maybe if Simon throws up a message/forum board on his site i would be happy to set up shop there. Also if it is ok, i would still like to play in the Zoo tournies even though i wont be a zoo contributor unless the place shapes up. I will likely continue to lurk every now and then so pm me if you like.

To all those who are going to say "good who cares." Well if you didnt say it then the farewell just wouldnt feel complete.

rJ