View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 01:37 PM

Default Back-To-Back two pair folds

Prima 2 4 10handed.
In both cases opponent starts this hand with about $400 and I have that covered.
My image in this point is LAG, actually first time in my poker carrieer people have talked [censored] about my style. Mostly after I busted a guy with A6 against his KK when he thought it's good to call allin after I hitted my trips.
And people have made several comments how I can play such a hands???

Anyway these two opponents are tight multitablers.

First hand

UTG limps and couple other limp to SB who completes I check with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Flop comes A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] SB(first hand I see him betting in 1½hours bets $20 I call(maybe pop it here up to $60 and fold to raises?
Two of us to turn which is Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] opponent bets $40
I call again
River K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and opponent bets $120 and I fold.

Couple limpers to me in SB and I call with T
[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Flop T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and I lead for $8 one caller from mp
Turn 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and I bet $25 opponent calls.
River 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I check fold to opponents $60 bet.

I think I somehow screwed both of these hands. All comments and critisism is very welcome.