View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 01:29 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: Do Any Adults Actually Play Online??????

I usually go with "ROR" which stands for "raugh out roud". But then again, I do a terrible japanese impersonation:

How you get slow rucky?
Hope for big frusha frop!

That hand you were big weina, and to be big weina is hard, that make you BIG HARD WEINA! raugh raugh raugh

Yeah, I don't do politically correct. And I'm 28, so I certainly remember the "lol" days, just tired of hearing it.

As far as my comments to a table captain who's trying to instruct bad players to play well, I do tell them that they suck and are a losing player, and why would anyone want to take lessons from them?

This typically ticks them off and they focus their abuse on me instead of the fish. That is +EV. I don't want the fish learning to play better because some tool couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Sometimes I'll try to be nice and say "no tapping the glass" or "only an idiot would want his opponents to play better". But sometimes I just lash out at them since they respond to my previous comments with "stfu! How could they stay with Q/7/9/4 in Omaha against a capped raise pre-flop???"