View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 07:34 AM

Default Re: **THE OFFICIAL** HIGHER BUY-IN PROJECT ** THREAD

***FILL IN YOUR INFO AT THE BOTTOM***

(SUBJECT LINE) Make one up, a bunch of different ones will make this seem less 'spammy'

To Whom it May Concern:

I am a regular patron of your site and I spend a great deal of time playing your ‘Sit-N-Go’ tournaments. I have noticed, as have others who I know who play these tournaments often, that the games seem to be getting more difficult lately at the upper levels of play, specifically in the $100+9 and $200+15 tournaments. This concerns me, as it should concern you, due to the fact that if this continues many of the regular players will begin leaving the tournaments at your site.

At present, there seems to be a ‘traffic jam’ of players at the levels I stated above. What would alleviate this a great deal, in my opinion, would be to open up higher games as you have done with your No-Limit ‘ring’ games. A $500 buy-in tournament would be excellent, and you may even do well to add a regular (non Step) $1000 tournament. I am certain if you were to open up these higher Sit-N-Go tournaments that the games at the lower levels would be better for us regulars and we both would benefit.

I thank you for taking the time to review this request.

Regards,

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR USERNAME (YOUR SCREENAME IN PARENTHESES)
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS