View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Can anyone pull off Clarkmeister here?

foxwoods (live) 10/20

reads: I think I have a solid TAG image at the table. The table is somewhat loose and generally bad, villain is no exception. I have seen him hit bottom two on a Q72 board from MP (with 72o) and bet agressively all the way through on a Q72xQ board. I have not seen him 3 bet PF, and he does not raise PF an inordinate amount.

I have played only one hand against him, the table had quickly and temporarily gone 5-6 handed and was playing a bit tight. I raise Q9s from CO or hijack and he defends a blind, I flop Q9x and he calls me down, visibly shocked to see Q9. This is about an hour ago.

hero is MP with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Villain is in LP.

hero raises, some folds, villain (LP) raises, all fold, hero raises, villain calls.

flop [8.5sb]: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

hero bets, villain raises, hero calls

turn [6bb]: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

hero checks, villain bets, hero raises, villain raises, hero calls.

river [12bb]: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

hero??

question 1: thoughts on the turn c/r? when villain raised the flop, he was visibly excited about his hand. I thought there was about a 100% chance he bets the turn when I check to him, thus I thought a turn c/r was in order. The fact that the only hand with 2 spades that came close to making sense was KQ, made me less concerned about giving a free card. thoughts on this? Just let it rip on the flop?

question 2: river??