View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: unable to open a sng table/eurobet

This happened to me once before.

I was 2-tabling 5/10 6max and my stupid wireless receiver lost my router signal or something. In short I needed to reboot.

When I came back online I immediately was brought to one one my tables; however, when the second 'taking you to yr table' box came up the blue loading bar just kept moving & moving. It turned out that as I was waiting to be brought to the table my wireless internet went on the tweak again. And, I was never brought to the second table.

I was playing at my first and then manually found the second table, as you did. I could not load the table; yet my money as well as the virtual me was still there.

I could never again sit at the table until I was picked up for missing x number of blinds. I then resat at the table....

My theory is that once you are back oline on euro, the client acts immediately to bring you back to the table(s); if somehow when trying to bring you back to the table there is an interruption in communication the client stops looking for the table and never tries to reseat you again.

I think it's a bug since after the first logical failure it never tries to correct itself.

I never complained; it's a rare event; and it hurts SNGers worst than me. Although I'd be happy if they'd fix it...

Also, I never experienced anything like this on other skins, but as I said it seems to be a rare event.