View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 06:02 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: Top 10 10/20 6maxers (LC)

luckyAi is crappy/mediocre, I have like 30k hands on bongineer and he looks solid but I've never actually sat before. bigavon is weak-tight and doesn't adjust well. he also overplays his hands against me preflop then underplays them postflop. he has good table selection like me so we play together a lot and he just gives me way too many free cards. I love peeling against him because headsup when he 3-bets me I always know where he's at. also, I played a session with him against a maniac, and he tightened up a lot and basically was just a huge vag.

I don't know if you've actually played with IIIDToXIII but he sucks. he may have pretty looking preflop stats but postflop UGH he's bad

molecul0 and lolomgbbq are both very, very good.

also having datamined so much, I've noticed that a lot of players just don't play that much, even some who are really good. most of those guys I have 10k-30k hands on, so I get the feeling that you aren't seeing much.

and while I understand you're being objective, there are 3 (4 if I include you) 2+2ers whos screennames I know who should be at the top of that lost.

I'd put DriedSeaweed up there too, but maybe he's a 2p2er whose name you know, so you didn't include him. too bad he bitches so much, and I've noticed him tilting twice