View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 04:32 PM

Default What\'s with Evelyn Ng?

What's with Evelyn Ng? Ok, so she's hot, I'll give her that. Nothing like a hot poker pro. But, why is she everywhere? Poker camps, guest appearences, guest commentating, poker game spokeswoman... read her bio here and you'll understand why I'm writing this post. It's funny, everyone else on Stacked has like 4 career highlight bullet-points. I don't get it. What has she accomplished? I've seen her play in one WPT final table, and I think it was by invite, ladies only. I've never seen her make a final able of a major tournament. Infact, I think I've seen more tv coverage of her doing chip tricks than dragging pots. I just don't get why she's so hyped up! Nothing against her, but if she's just your run-of-the-mill cash game pro, then that's what she is. I mean, that's great and all, but let's hype up a female that has actually has a resume of accomplishments. Unfortunately for Kathy Liebert, she ain't the cutest cookie in the jar otherwise she'd be all over the place! How about Liz Lieu, she made the final table of event #2 at this year's WSOP. That's more than Evelyn can boast, AND she's hot too, check her out here ! Stay tuned for my next post "What's with 'The Crew'" and why was ESPN all over them like flies on sheeit last year. Scott Fischman IS the crew, who are these other guys? Nobody.