View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Is it this simple to prove the bible inaccurate?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the bible was the word of Christ not his father??

[/ QUOTE ]

They are one and the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

The line reads "I go to your Father and to your God, and to my Father, and to my God"---Christ.

Paraphrased: "I go to my God and to my God." Or: "I go to myself, and myself". That makes no sense. Redundancy from a savior? I think not. Must be something else, if this dog is going to hunt...

The original Hebrew translation contains more meanings than the words "adam", "breathe"---as in "God breathed life into Adam"---and "dust", for example, can convey in English. The word "Father" has other meanings as well. A great amount of meaning is lost in translation...

God > Father > Christ , not "God = Father = Christ"

Jehovah and Lucifer are in a tug-of-war contest, or maybe it was Yaweh and Satan, and I am but the rope. No, wait, there is only one "I am", I can't declare my own "I am-ness", can't even state my own existence...I was created into sin and created flawed. I better be good or else Daddy will punish me. But, He forgives all. "You are bad, but I forgive you"---how divine...

Quite clever, fill a book with many contradictions, thereby giving a person a ton of out's...