View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 12:18 PM

Default Re: Low Ceiling vs High Ceiling-SNG strategy(long)

[ QUOTE ]

Instead of talking about High Ceiling and Low Ceiling, saying that playing preflop push/fold at L1-L2 is stupid and suboptimal would have been much easier to understand and also much more correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made an early response to some of the more obvious errors in the original post, and came back to find a monster thread. After skimming through endless pages, I have found this thread has become difficult if not impossible to follow. A big part of the reason for this is the OP's insistence on using his own terminology without sufficient definition. Every reply has a slightly different assumption of what LC and HC mean, and how they apply to the game that that poster plays. Without standardized terminology, the discussion has degenerated into intersecting monologues. I feel that I understand less now of what the OP meant by his invented terms than I did to begin with. If the OP wants a meaningful discussion, he should use the standard terminology of the forum, rather than try to get the forum to use his.

Until then, I'm outta here.