View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 11:40 AM

Default Re: 5-10 NL: Deep stacks

Very tricky hand because of stack sizes, which is why I think I perfer folding pre-flop.

Im not really sure what I want to do here.

[ QUOTE ]
5-10 NL on Pokerroom. Full ring.

Hero is BB w/ KQo and ~$3,100 behind. Villain is LP w/ ~$2,400.

My image at the time is definitely pretty laggy; about an orbit ago, I called a flop bet on the button in a huge, multi-way pot w/ a gutshot, hit on the turn, and stacked off an overpair on the river. Then, a few hands ago, I raised UTG+1 w/ 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], got reraised by a MP player, and open pushed an 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] flop, got called by reraiser w/ A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and won another big pot.

Villain seems reasonable. He built his stack a few orbits ago when someone flopped a set against his AA and villain rivered an ace (most of the money didn't go in until the river).

Folded to villain in LP, he raises to $35. SB calls, I call.

Flop is K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

SB checks, I check, villain bets $65, SB folds, I CR to $200 flat.

Villain thinks for a moment or two and raises to $550.

Hero? Plans for later streets?

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]